Pool Opens for Members Only Memorial Day!
To become a member, first you must be a HOA member by completing our online form then you can purchase your pool membership online Family - $178, Couple - $127, Single - $86.
Don't want to pay online then mail a check to Kim or drop off at the pool during normal swim hours. In addition, to this page you can also follow us on Facebook.
Hours & Operation
The pool will be open for summer from June 3rd until the end of Labor day.
- Monday - 7:00PM to 9:00PM (Adults Only)
- Tues thru Saturday 12:00pm to 9:00pm
- Sunday - 2:00pm to 08:00pm
On swim meet days, the pool will not be open to the general public during the swim meet. It will be open immediately after the swim meet as long as it is still within the normal working hours. Please see the Swim Team page for swim meet dates.
On the day prior to a swim meet, the pool will close at 6:00. Swim meet dates are, June 4th and June 18th
Please review and follow our pool rules. Thank you for being considerate to all the members.
- No running, horseplay or foul language
- No hard balls
- No diving in shallow end
- Members must sign in
- No glass allowed in pool area
- Members must accompany guest
- Adult swim only during break
- Baby Pool is for children 5 and under
- Do not allow guest to touch or operate pool tools unless instructed by staff.
- Children who haven't graduated the 5th grade and non-swimmers must be accompanied by a parent or adult (18 years or older).
- Guest pass is $3.00 for non-swimmers and swimmers. (Residents of CHF can not enter under a guest pass.)
- Must have ID card. If lost or stolen a $10 replacement fee applies. If forgotten, a $5 fee applies.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the pool area.
- No kids are allowed within the pool office for any reason