Eels Swim Team News
- Midnight Swim - July 7th (Bring a friend $4.00)
- Head Coach - Josh Murray
- “Hi, my name is Joshua Murray. This is my second year coaching, however I have been swimming competitively since I was eight years old. I hope to bring to the Eels my experience, technique and knowledge from year around swimming with Neat and Churchill Varsity Swim Team. I am a college student, and I enjoy helping people be at their better potential and sharing my love of swimming with the Castle Hills Forest Eels! I’m looking forward to meeting each of you”. I can be reached at 216.7458.
- Assistant Coach - Travis French
- “Hello, my name is Travis French. I will be coaching along side with Josh Murray this year for the Castle Hills Forest Swim Team. I have coached for the Eels Swim Team from 2009 – 2011. I was an Eels for six (6) years when I was younger. I am currently enrolled at the University of Texas in San Antonio. My hobbies are racquetball, biking and swimming. I am looking forward to working with our talented kids again. Go Eels!!" I can be reached at 216.1533
- Premier Auto Body & Paint
Sponsors & Supporters
- Rebecca Notgrass - Eels Swim Team
- Rebecca will be the main contact for any questions regarding the swim team.